Fashion

Monday, 20 March 2017

Anurag t g

KTU Mtech S3 results published

 M.Tech KTU S3 results for Kollam Cluster is Published on KTU website. M.Tech students who have appeared for the examination can click on the below link to visit KTU website and check their results. KTU has published results for the whole colleges affliated under KTU.

Following Listed college Results are available

BASELIOS MATHEWS II COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING  COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING KARUNAGAPPALLY  COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PERUMON SHAHUL HAMEED MEMORIAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE  TKM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING  TKM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY  TRAVANCORE ENGINEERING COLLEGE, OYOOR  UKF COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY YOUNUS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY

Anurag t g

About Anurag t g -

Author Description here.. I am a part time blogger. I started writing because I needed some anwsers, I started surfing sites and the posts I published are my reports as a diary. Hope I can improve

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :