Fashion

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Anurag t g

Career in Cochin Shipyard Ltd

Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites Applications for 2017

Name of Post
1, Executive trainee finance

2, Assistant Manager Finance

Qualifications Required 

Degree from a recognised University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountants of India
  
* No experience required for post 1

* For post 2 requires minimum 3 years experience in a financial department

Age must not exceed 25 years for post 1 and 35 years for post 2

Other details can be available from below link



Last date of submission is 15 March 2017


Anurag t g

About Anurag t g -

Author Description here.. I am a part time blogger. I started writing because I needed some anwsers, I started surfing sites and the posts I published are my reports as a diary. Hope I can improve

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :